OfficeSpace Software - Overview
Allocating workspace in today’s dynamic business environment is a challenge. How do you manage moves and shifting workgroups — never mind track the phones, computers and copiers your staff rely on everyday?
OfficeSpace Software offers you a powerful tool to allocate workspace, manage moves and track assets — all in one easy-to-use, affordable package.
OfficeSpace Software was designed with the following challenges in mind:
- Office administrators typically rely on time-intensive processes to manage employees. This includes utilizing paper-based records and physically scouting a workspace to determine its availability and attributes.
- Employees – and departments – often move from facility to facility. Human Resources, Information Technology, Facilities and Telecom departments all need to be notified and coordinated to avoid inaccuracies and delays.
- Frequent employee moves make it difficult to maintain up to date company directories.
- Office administrators are forced to rely on ad hoc solutions to track and manage facilities. These solutions often are inaccessible to others and are error-prone.
- Utilization reports that are necessary for making effective decisions on space allocation are costly to produce and consequently requested sparingly.
- Employees have difficulty finding co-workers and company resources (printers, conference rooms etc.) resulting in reduced productivity throughout the organization.
OfficeSpace Software provides a complete solution for the allocation and management of company workspaces. Featuring an intuitive and user-friendly web-based interface built with cutting edge technology, OfficeSpace offers administrators a powerful visual tool with which to effortlessly manage employee moves and to accurately track cubicles, rooms and spaces with all their related asset and attribute information. Whether managing day-to-day employee relocations or planning large-scale organizational moves, OfficeSpace will reduce costs and bring a whole new level of efficiency to your organization.
OfficeSpace Software Key Features
Integration and Accessibility
- Centralized repository for workspace information with web-based access.
- Rich, intuitive and user-friendly client interface minimizes need for training, making administrators lives easier from day one.
- Highly customizable and flexible design allows seamless integration with complementary in-house technologies.
Tracking and Navigation
- Power to track spaces, cubicles, rooms, and shared resources (printers, copiers, etc.) and to make their location and specifics public in the Visual Directory.
- Ability to generate powerful views of a facility and instantly locate space, space type and occupancy status.
- Reduced need to physically scout out a workspace prior to a move, saving time and money.
- Ability to conduct powerful keyword searches of entire facilities, combined with auto-complete capability.
Space Allocation and Management
- Simplification of the work flow process to manage employee moves. Individual and group moves can be planned within seconds.
- Automation of move notification e-mails to any and all required departments.
- An elegant Visual Directory component that can be utilized company-wide to effortlessly locate coworkers, view their contact information, and find company resources such as printers, copiers, conference rooms, etc.
- Ability to create direct links to seats, rooms, employees or resources in Visual Directory and integrate these links seamlessly in all company-wide applications.
Powerful Reporting Features
- On-demand and automated generation of customized in depth reports to better inform administrative decisions.
- Ability to generate interactive reports of all scheduled, recently completed and archived moves and to manage moves from this perspective.
Scalability and Maintenance
- Ability to effortlessly create and make changes to floors, rooms, spaces, seats etc. ensuring that OfficeSpace Software will grow with your organization.